Sunday 19 June 2011

IMAXED out on Carmel Corn


We decided to go to the IMAX theater to see Pirates of the Caribbean and I was pleasantly surprised to find such a nice establishment.  



They had a lot of concession choices.  I got a chocolate milk shake and some carmel popcorn.  Haha I didn't hold back.  The milk shakes here are more like chocolate milk, but a bit creamier.  I did manage to eat a lot of popcorn say a whole bucket practically.  I bought it with the intension to share with everyone but I was on the end and no one wanted it.  I didn't feel so good later and we will just leave it at that.  


This is pretty dark but the theater was huge.  I got in trouble for taking this picture because they do not allow any photography in the theater.  I guess they don't want me to record the whole movie on my small digital camera and sell it for cheaper on the streets.


The 3D glasses here in India are a little more stylish than the ones in the states.  They get pretty mad if you damage or break them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment